Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saye buat  entry yang tidak bertajuk nie....kesiaann entry nie......hahah......pasal kengkawan saye.......patutnye saye dah tak ********* dengan blog nie...tapi....kat skola saye tu sye rase lonely....saye dah mule rindu tahap giga kat kengkawan saye.......jadi.....pape jelah kaannn.....-.-'








hahah....


 
I want to thank you
But was unable to explain

What it means to have a friend
To share life's joy and life's pain








It's good to know our friendship
Is one of endless devotion
Forges out of respect
And every kind of emotoin






Never failing or forsaking
When a hand outstretched
Or one's heart is breaking


It's ever faithful
Even when the world condmens
And sparkles in the darkness
Like fireworks and gems





It does my heart good
At the end of the way
To know that you will never
Be more than an email away!! XD 
















You are a ray of sunshine
In a world that sometimes grey    
The magic of your company
Will brighten up the day












You've guide me through bad times
Wiped away my tears
And brought me so much joy
As we've travlled through the years












It warms my heart to know
You chose me as your friend
A loyal, loving person
On whom a can depend    










If i could only have one wish
I'd just make it for you
I'd ask God for his blessing
In everything you do











No comments:

Post a Comment